|Date Posted:||Wednesday, September 14, 2022||Vacancy Number:||EBAVolunteer-035|
|Deadline:||Saturday, December 31, 2022||Employment Type:||Part Time|
|Vacacies:||10||Gender:||Male / Female|
|Salary :||This is a volunteer unpaid job||Experience:||At least one year of experience in social campaigns|
|Contract Duration :||Six months||Contract Type:||Fixed term|
|Probation Period:||2 Months||Job Location:||Abroad|
EBA-Online School that provides free online educational services for Afghan female students and migrant learners, needs several volunteer colleagues who can voluntarily work with the EBA team for the better and effective management of educational services. These colleagues will work as a representative and contact person (Focal Point) of Education Bridge for Afghanistan, in European, American, Asian, and Australian countries. Therefore, this position suits the residents of the countries in which we need focal points.
- Holding at least a bachelor's degree
- Familiarity with computer and the Internet
- Understanding of and involvement in social media (Facebook, WhatsApp, Telegram, YouTube, Instagram, LinkedIn)
- Familiarity with the language of the country of residence and one of the national languages of Afghanistan, (familiarity with English is considered an advantage in the countries where official language is not English)
- Effective Communication Skills
- The ability to work in a team
Duties and responsibilities:
The representatives of the Education Bridge for Afghanistan generally have the following duties and responsibilities:
- Broadcasting and publishing advertisements and information about the #Online_School _Of_Education_Bridge _For_Afghanistan through social media and personal communication networks, social pages of schools, universities and other possible means of communication.
- Providing information to those who are interested in the educational activities of the online school of education.
- Cooperating in the Crowd Fundraising Campaign and communicating with networks, businessmen and influencers in countries who have access to facilities and are interested in helping and cooperating to play a role for the sake of children of Afghanistan.
- Participation in monthly online meetings to plan for advocacy and social mobilisation to support educational services for girls.
- Cooperate in creating an active network in the country of residence to work for the fundraising campaign.
- Conducting international social campaigns to defend the rights of women and girls, especially the girls’ right for education.
- Exploring and identifying the opportunities which would be helpful for EBA and help it to connect with the source of those opportunities.
How to Apply:
Please send your CV along with a cover letter in below and mention the name of country that you have applied to work; submit your application before 20 September 2022. Please avoid sending any extra supporting document at this stage. Please do not send CVs to our email address because the CVs which are sent to the email address will not be considered.